Thursday, September 20, 2007

Does anyone else ever get all anxious and frantic feeling knowing that there is something you want but know you may not be able to have it? Like, it's attainable in price, but actually getting it is a challenge?

I know it may sound weird, but I get this way often. Like waiting in lines at sample sales. What if everyone else gets the good stuff first? Or the black and white Temperley dress for the GO line. It's not online, and there is a L and an XL on Ebay, but I'm afraid I'll have to pay too much for it on Ebay or I'll miss completely out on it. I get all uneasy and uncomfortable. Is this crazy?

Oh well, I'm crazy :)

Excuse me for this pictureless post. I'm trying to post more often now, but this new working full-time thang is a bit time consuming.

No comments: