Thursday, February 08, 2007

and let your arrow go...

...straight to my lover's heart for meee.

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Target's red heart bikini, for only $14.99 a piece. I've already worn mine once (only in San Diego can you do this in late January/February). No I will not model it, but the headless girl on the Target website does it for me (girlfriend needs a tan).

Wear this while playing "Cupid" by Sam Cooke. Or at least it's what I do. What can I say, Fat Bitch has a soft side for hearts and fat diapered babies.



1 comment:

Chuck Peters said...

Hey Fat,

In regard to your question at Blogatech:

The photo bucket address that you are using is incomplete. You should be able to type the address into your browers address bar and it would normaly take you to a page displaying just the image but the address you give is dead.

Go back to photobucket and make sure you are copying the entire address and that should fix your problem.