Monday, March 26, 2007

Fat Hair

Oh it's been a long, long time. I've been neglecting my blogger responsibilities, but now that I have more time, I will try to keep it up, even if only I read this.

Also, Frederic Fekkai's Sheer Hold Hairspray is the greatest hairspray ever. I only curl my hair, and humidity, cigarette smoke (not mine!), and stuffy gross air in clubs and such flatten it and make it gross. All other hairspray would make my hair all hard and frizzy, so I never used it or any other hair products...EXCEPT this one! It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hair all hard and nasty afterwards. It's flexible, my hair remains soft, and it holds! Worth the $23 if you have a difficult time finding a good hairspray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you get yours at nordies like i do? when you go fashionins without telling the birthday girl? grrr.