Monday, January 12, 2009

Chloe Paraty


I need this Chloe Paraty bag, but have absolutely NO MEANS of paying for it. I have dreams about it. I prefer the black python one, but I love the brown as well. I fell in love with it sometime last year when I flipped open an Elle magazine to find the Chloe ad with some blonde faceless girl holding it. I loved it so much that I ripped out the page and posted it on my bulletin in my cube at work. I then saw the brown in person at The Grove Nordstrom and decided then that I HAD to devise a plan to obtain it. I think there are pictures floating around of Katie Holmes and an Olsen twin with the black python version. Those lucky bitches.


Can someone lend me $3000 or so? Or not lend, because let's be honest, $3000 is like my entire yearly salary. So can someone just GIVE me $3000?

No comments: