Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lots of foot photos


You know I have I don't know, over 60-ish (?) pairs of shoes, and I never ever wear them? I live in my Repetto flats and Frye boots. I'm not one of those girls who constantly proclaims to the world that she was born in heels and will die in them. I appreciate and admire all (most) styles of shoes. When I get a new pair, I'm always so afraid of stepping in something gross, or getting them scuffed, or dirty, or whatever. I'm trying to get over this irrational crazy fear, and that's partially why the last few posts have been photos of my feet. Today I'm wearing my Cynthia Vincent for Target multicolor wedges. They're so light and comfortable, you forget you're wearing shoes. Wedges tend to be heavy and clunky, but these are perfect. They're a little wild and eccentric, but I pair them with simpler outfits and everything works. Sometimes my daily work outfits are so plain that a little crazy is necessary.

Chanel Gold Lame on my toes.

No comments: