Thursday, September 02, 2010

Zara Online Shopping





I spend a tremendous amount of time (and money) every time I step into Zara. I think they're the best fast fashion retailer and carry the best runway-inspired items. So I was super excited when I found out they were making their items available for purchase online! The bad news? It's not available to the United States. Boo! I guess at the very least, you can see what may be in stores and the prices. Above are several photos of things I want, but can't buy unless I physically go to a store. Sadness. The floral dress I actually got a couple weeks ago, but I think the picture does it NO justice, and the styling with the boots is horrible. It's much better in person. Anyway, if you live in Europe, I guess this is great news for you! Now will H&M follow in Zara's footsteps?

You Euros can shop here (lucky).

P.S. Happy 90210 (9/02/10) day! Long live Dylan McKay!

No comments: