Thursday, January 18, 2007

All over the place

Random post focusing on no particular trend or unreasonable want, just ya know, typical fat bitch things. Whatever those are.

February 4 needs to come sooner so I can snatch me all the Proenza Schouler goodies. I love the button-down skirts in purple and blue, the bustier, and everything else that comes in those fun prints and colors.

Have you noticed the power of boots? I have two pairs that I wear often (the others hurt after a while or have some other issue with them) and these suckers cause attention like nothing else I have. They're just over-the-knee boots, but are extra special because I hunted these suckers down so nobody can get them at like, Steve Madden or something. I once saw a girl not too long ago in bright blue vinyl boots with a nasty chunky heel. Although fug, she got lots of attention, definitely mine! Speaking of boots, I need some Chloe Paddington or Silverado boots.

For my New York trip in February/March or whenever, I wanted to find a nice warm hat. Animal safe, since bunnies ARE indeed very cute and cuddly. I always liked Carrie's hat on Sex and the City when she's riding away with Petrovsky in Central Park (two episodes from the last). It's a Eugenia Kim hat and is unfortunately made of fox fur.



So the Beckhams are moving to LA. But what the hell is up with Posh? Why does she look like she should be sitting on my dashboard? Or wait, is she a chihuahua or something? Is it the big round boobs? Is it her policy of looking FIERCE as hell and never smiling? Also, why is she a size 23 when she is like 5'6" - 5'7"?



And I need these Jimmy Choo sandals.

They have them at Nordstrom at Fashion Valley. I'm just a few dollars short though of the $640. Just $637 more and they're mine! Wait, what?

No comments: