Tuesday, January 30, 2007

things I love on Tuesdays

1. $1.00 Chicken Nuggets at McDonalds

2. $1.00 scoop at Baskin Robbins

3. The 4 hour gap in between my classes, allowing me to get the Chicken Nuggets or do whatever else I feel like.

4. Rachel Pally (so it's not just Tuesday that I love Rachel Pally, I accept Rachel Pally items all days of the week/month/year). I recently got a Rachel Pally bubble dress from a sample sale, and it's so soft and comfortable that I must have more Rachel Pally.

Scoop Neck Bubble Dress. The sash belt is also Rachel Pally, but you gotta buy it separately. The dress looks like it's missing something without it, so the belt -- or some sort of other belt -- is necessary.

At first, this dress is like, eh, ho hum. I generally don't like things that cover up my entire shoulder/chest area.


But then turn the little dress around, and bam! Big non-slutty, very hot momma surprise. The bow helps too.



The model is wearing those Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Maryjanes that I want and posted about earlier too. Too bad I am broke bitch in addition to Fat Bitch.

And I love all things babydoll style, with the exception of babydoll tops (they create that unflattering pregger look) so it's no surprise I also love:

Rachel Pally Button Babydoll dress. The thing I like about babydolls is that they're so versatile.

Rachel Pally, Ella Moss, any designer that can make jersey look the way it does above has won Fat Bitch's heart.

No comments: