Monday, April 30, 2007

I Slept With Dylan First!



I must have this Junk Food shirt. I'm not so much a t-shirt kinda gal, but this is an exception. Season 2 of 90210 is coming out very soon in May and even though I was about... seven or so when it did it doesn't matter. I've always thought I was born in the wrong decade. Anyway.

I love Luke Perry. Or more like Dylan McKay. Before he left the show and came back with a receding hairline. Who cares if Brandon has sparkling blue eyes (though they are quite pretty)? Dylan is so nonchalant about everything and drives a motorcycle! He's always held the key to my heart. And even though Brenda is supposed to be a bitch in real life, she's great with Dylan on the show (screw Kelly). Must have this! Available here along with several others.

(Look how good Dylan looks on the shirt!)

No comments: