Thursday, June 21, 2007


It's not often that I rebuy shoes, or ever, really. I've never had to, my shoes usually last quite a long time because I don't wear them all that often. That's probably because I spend the rest of the time in my Dr. Scholls. They come in practically every color, they go with almost everything, and they're only 30 bucks. I recently came across a shiny (not REALLY shiny, but you know what I mean) new pair in a pale pink, a darker pink, a lavender color, a tan, and white. I already have the white in a 6, but they are BEAT up. I don't usually wear shoes until they're that beat up, but they're just so versatile. They're good for someone who doesn't want complete flats but still wants some height since they're still comfortable.


I got a size 7. I had to get the dude at the store to adjust the buckle so the size 7 would fit, since the store didn't sell a 6. I also got the white. It goes with everything. Except now the shoes are pretttty tight, but that's how they gotta be to fit. The only negative quality? They're a bit hard to walk in at first, and the buckle is really hard to adjust.

Once you get past those two little details however, they are fabulous.

No comments: