Friday, June 01, 2007

THERE ARE some things I can't help. Like biting my nails (I know I KNOW) or putting tons of butter on my waffles at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles (it's delicious). Another one I can't help is my love for Nicole Richie. I know she got all scary skinny, then plumped up a bit, and now is back to looking all Ethiopian-like, but I like her clothes. I can't help that. I don't care if Rachel Zoe helped her get out of her pink Uggs, long ratty extensions, and horrible poses. My love for her is unconditional.

So it's no surprise that I love this too:

Not sure about the sunglasses, but the high-waisted shorts over the bodysuit leotard thing and Louboutins I love. I haven't gotten myself any wide-legged jeans or high-waisted shorts/jeans yet, but it's on my list. I don't know how this would look on most other people, but she seems to be able to pull it off.

No comments: