Saturday, July 07, 2007

Summer isn't my favorite. It's so hot that when I wear dresses or shorts, my thighs sweat buckets onto my leather seats and they become sort of a slip-n-slide. I know, I know. I'm irresistible. Not so much.

I CAN'T wait for fall. I love fall clothing, and the magazines agree. The biggest issues are fall issues and they're packed with everything. Except what's up with the open-toe boot? They're in August's Lucky and other magazines as well, but really? Boots are typically worn in the fall and winter since it's cold. So what's the point of the open toe? I mean I know fashion isn't all about practicality, but the open-toe boot doesn't even look good. Especially the ones where only one toe shows (gross).

Fall also brings the next Project Runway! And Alice Temperley for Target (have you seen her stuff? Go to pressroom.target.com). And no more sweaty thigh syndrome.

And this is completely off topic, but I'm listening to Duncan Sheik's "Barely Breathing". It reminds me of sunny days and no worries, aka the 90s. Click on the link to go to the video of the song.

No comments: