Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Zara Boots




Here are the Zara thigh high boots I've been obsessing over. The only minor flaw of these boots are that they slouch a little when I want to keep them up higher. But they're still my favorite boots! I have other flat suede OTK boots I bought years ago, but these are by far the best. The biggest thing for me with these were the fit. 99% of all other boots I looked at weren't form-fitting enough so these stretch suede ones are just perfeeeect. I just wish I had more clothes to wear them with.

Also, it took forever trying to take these photos! I'd like to use more photos on my blog when I put some effort into my daily outfits, but I'm horrible at using the timer on my camera. Maybe I'm just unphotogenic? The lighting is always off in my pictures. I think they look better in natural light, but I'm unavailable during natural light hours to take photos. I have an unfortunate but necessary thing called a full time job. Maybe learning to photograph myself should be a late new year's resolution?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
Would you be able to provide detailed info about the fit and comfort, as well as your experience in wearing of, the Zara Thigh High Suede Boots? I really like them!!! I have an opportunity to purchase them from a seller online! Unfortunately I can not see nor try them on, so I am trying to find as much info on them as possible. What better way to find out than to ask someone who owns a pair(like you!) Please let me know if you're willing to help. Thanks!