Tuesday, January 26, 2010


So sad, I've been incredibly busy at work that my blog that I've told no one about suffers.

There's so much I want to write about, but no time. How often do I think of all the pretty things? All day long. It sounds crazy, but I really do.

It's supposed to rain again today. Like fall, I think it's romantic. I like to drive around in it and listen to music like Mazzy Star or Radiohead. It makes me feel all contemplative. Funny to hear this coming from a gal who's dead inside, no?


I used a new wave technique on my hair last night. I bought a cheap Conair 3/4" flat iron at CVS last night and remembered seeing a Rachel Zoe email on waving hair with a flat iron. I'm sure it's old news in the hairworld and most hair savvy girls, but I know nothing about hair. I just know I have a lot and it's difficult to deal with. So the poorly taken photo above is a close-up of my flat-ironed-waved coif.

Also... I just received my Chloe Paraty bag in Nutmeg. Lurrrrve it. The leather is so thick and smooshy and the color so rich and deep. I wanted the black python, but it was too expensive when I already have a go-with-everything black bag. I guess the Chanel Jumbo XL will just have to wait.

No comments: