Thursday, April 15, 2010

Babs


I was at the new Target in the ghetto mall last week (Culver City Westfield, previously known as Fox Hills) and I decided to take a gander at Barbie to see if Mattel has sluttified her to the level of a Bratz doll. While I didn't notice this with Barbie, I DID notice these lovely Barbie Basic dolls and vintage reproductions! The Barbie Basic comes in several dolls with different hair, skin color, and various styles of the little black dress. I want them all! So chic and not at all slutty!


The vintage reproductions are fabulous. The 80s ones I'm not so hot about, but the Registered Nurse and others with the classic semi-snotty Barbie face I adore!

I don't think I ever really grew up, or at least never grew out of my fascination with Barbie and dolls.

No comments: