Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Leather Success!


I've been on the prowl for a high quality leather jacket for a while, and I just got lucky and purchased the Mike & Chris Dresden jacket from Hautelook! I didn't even know the sale was going on because I don't check daily, but I got up at 8:20 and realized there was a Mike & Chris sale today. I thought for sure this jacket would be sold out in my size, but by the time I got to work, the last XS was still available and I added to bag! I paid more than I would have had I bought it the other time it was on Hautelook ($200!) but I still got a significant discount compared to its $825 retail price. Now... all my Zac Posen Target stuff must go back. I even purchased the gown last night, but alas, I cannot have it all.

1 comment:

bemelodious said...

Post a pic of your new Mike & Chris jacket!