Monday, December 13, 2010

Belle Fleur


I have the next two weeks to myself. I'm looking forward to it. I've been meaning to sit down with my thoughts and really clear my mind, but I always end up falling asleep. I'm also going to be unemployed starting January 7th, so I'll have some serious time to sort things out. Maybe I can revive that thing that died in me a few years ago.

On a lighter note, I went to the Monique Lhuillier sample sale this weekend with my sister. The line was 3 hours long, hot and sweaty, and we left with nothing. I DID try on this "Belle Fleur" gown above, though. It looked much better in real life, and made me feel like some fairy princess who lives in the forest. I would like it to wear around the house or to sit on the couch and eat ice cream. I wouldn't even mind R Kell's football watching if I were able to watch in this gown!

No comments: