Monday, December 11, 2006

Dear Santa

I haven't been that good this year. This has actually probably been the crappiest year in terms of most everything. Please feel sympathy for me. In addition to everything below I've already posted as a "must have", I also want the following for Christmas (ignore the unrealistic-ness of it all):

ALL Christian Louboutins, especially the Yoyo slingbacks in white, yellow, black, the Clichy in anything, the Decollette 868 in any color, and the Sing Sing in black and white.


LV Cerises Speedy 25 (available on eBay only), or Damier Azur Speedy 25.

Balenciaga Classique or Le Dix in any color.

Nina Ricci dresses, like the one on my Myspace and most from the Spring 2006 RTW.


LV Gold Miroir Papillon.

Polka Dot Galoshes for crappy rainy days available at Nordstrom.

Sailor or birthday outfit for my doll Samantha.



New bedding. Shabby chic themed.

These C Label Apollo heelsthat I want so badly:

Please, Santa Baby.

No comments: