Saturday, December 30, 2006

It Never Ends


My list of wants will never end. Kind of like The Simpsons. Doh.

Today at the mall I saw about 193849 things I wanted but wa
s about $9381003 short. As I wrote about before, I want a pair of corduroy or velvet pants. I found a pair by Antik that I liked at Macy*s, but can't seem to find a picture of them online. They were black and velvet, a good alternative to jeans for the cold winter (as cold as Southern California gets). I also found a cropped pair of Frankie B.s that I liked, but I don't need anymore jeans, though I have zero pairs of cropped denim.



I also found a few cashmere Michael Stars sweaters I liked. But being cashmere, they were muy expensivo.

I stepped into the new Gucci store and decided that vintage Gucci is much better than modern Gucci. The Fashion Valley store has RTW too, for those looking for more than a purse.

This L.A.M.B bag caught my attention at Nordstrom. They also had the Speedy-shape style in smaller sizes and different patterns... I just can't remember the exact pattern yet. I love the Speedy shape. They remind me of Gucci with the stripe and all.


I also went to the new Bloomingdales and looked at a bunch of James Perse (I didn't go to the store that also just opened though), Splendid, Michael Stars, and Ella Moss basic tops (no Ella Moss Melody Dress).

Oh, the dress above is Peter Som Spring 2007. So light flowy and pretty.

2 comments:

bemelodious said...

Have you seen L.A.M.B.'s Carlysle Clutch? Really cute. It's convertible. Find it on shopbop

Lauren Messiah said...

I was on the fence about LAMB bags, but I think I can get down with them.