Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Very Target Christmas

Most things I got this flu-y Christmas were from Target. I'm not complaining. My Pumpkin (aka boyfriend) got me the white Behnaz taffeta dress I talked about with regret in one of my Target posts! I think I've lost about 5 pounds since my flu-ness, but the dress is already tight as it is. I need to get those 5 lbs. back though-- my jeans just aren't fitting the same. I feel very Nicole Richie-esque (minus the Louboutins, dammit).

I also received the Hello Kitty teacup alarm clock/radio and a McDonald's gift card for my inner fat bitch. So it's not so much "inner" fat bitch as it is "all over the place" fat bitch. Well, whatever.

I love all the high-waisted skirts (I dunno yet about them jeans, though) so I'm excited for Proenza Schouler's debut at Target.


Pictures from Spring 2007.

2 comments:

Lauren Messiah said...

You can have the 5lbs I am sure I gained being a fat ass on xmas. Damn those cookies and cakes...damn them!!

Anonymous said...

target christmas sounds fun! you can get more for your buck at target. this, apparently, was my christmas of williams-sonoma (new breadmaker and ice cream maker...come over for homemade fatness any time. the ice cream maker can also do margaritas) and tiffany (the ring was waiting under my doormat last night when we got in from the airport...who knows where it was previously or how long tco jewellery had been sitting under the front doormat, but it was finally here, so all is once again right in the world!). so, for me, christmas was mostly very bulky and heavy and now my apartment looks like a shrine to cuisinart and all of it's stainless steel goodness...but at least you're no longer attached to the bathroom floor. don't feel so bad; noe's best buddy found herself in the same position on christmas with the very same nasty flu. i could stand to lose a few pounds, but i think i'll find my way to the gym, rather than the toilet! come over sometime!