Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I know I always should post more, but there's so many things I want to post about, and no time. I'll try to be better about it, but can't do much until my Internet at home works (I'm at work now, sshh).

Anyway, I need these. I have no money since I spent it all on my lovely trip to Paris and London, so someone else will have to buy me these Pour La Victoire Eden heels/booties whatever they are.

I think they'd look great with a full skirt or some skinny jeans. But I think I pair everything with a full skirt or skinny jeans.


Look! They're on sale too for $160 from $284! What a steal! Someone buy me them! They are also on sale on the Urban Outfitters site for only $70. Unfortunately, my size is sold out (ALWAYS). So you will have to buy them for me from Zappos. Size 6.5 (available) please.

Maybe if I win the Lotto tonight I can get them.

No comments: