Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Favorite Boot


I've had a pair of vintage black thigh high boots for 2 or 3 years now, and I loved them when I first got them, but the love faded a bit when the heel got scratched and when I realized they didn't fit as closely as I'd like them to. Now that over-the-knee and thigh high boots are EVERYWHERE, I've fallen in love again. Not with my specific pair, but with the runway ones. They're borderline hooker, but so much is inspired by streetwalkers nowadays, isn't it? Look at all the tranny heel heights and styles recently. They're all over. Trannies are inspiration. Anyway, I love these Stella McCartney ones in faux leather above. These all reach so high on the thigh that they can almost replace pants! Here are my favorites thanks to Net-A-Porter:

Studded Halston


Brian Atwood suede:

Roberto Cavalli:
And of course the lovely Chloe:

DROOL.

No comments: