Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've been lagging on the posts, but that's because my workload here at work is crazy. I don't like work so having a ton of it and having to stay late does not please me. Plus, I don't post my blog anywhere, so I'm pretty sure no one knows I even have one. I'm waiting to improve it with better photos. Anyhoots. This will be a brief pictureless post (I have to get back to work, boo-urns).

Things/looks I've currently been purchasing and obsessing: long knit cardigans by themselves or with skinny belts. Various skirts with these cardigans. OTK knit socks with these skirts and cardigans. Little ankle socks with platform heels. My thigh high Isabel Marant-like boots. I lurve these boots like no other. Shades of navy blue and pale pink shades (not together necessarily). A pair of Dolce Vita oxfords I got two years ago but never really wore until now. Leopard faux fur (always). Faux fur shrugs over drapey jersey dresses. This one BCBG satin bow clutch (I know every girl LOVES BCBG, but I have never really understood the obsession. I like them just okay. Every once in a while they make a dress I really want, but that's about it). These Chanel-inspired Sam Edelman quilted flats. Skincare in the form of Kiehl's night cream. Chanel powder/powder foundation. My J Brand dark vintage Lovestorys (though I'm trying to lose some belly wait before whipping them out again!). My Parisienne striped top with Russian Red lips. The Beautiful Fall: Lagerfeld, Saint Laurent, and Glorious Excess in 1970s and other style books. Shiny natural hair. Back seam tights.

And more.

No comments: