Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Gifting


Oh Christmas.

I tried to do most of my Christmas shopping online to avoid running around town. I got a lot of it done, but still have things left. I guess I can get that stuff offline. I finished the online yesterday because of shipping. I need it all to come by next week. I got my beloved (ha!) this plaid shirt from Topman. I was iffy about the sizing since he runs between a L and XL and I didn't want to get something too small, but then didn't want to support his current baggier clothing style. I went with the XL and luckily for me, he said his measurements were that of Topman's XL. He likes red and I think he likes plaid shirts, so here we go. First clothing item I've ever bought him. If it's too big, he can take it to the tailor.

No comments: