Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meow


Cat eye glasses are back, and I'm so happy. It's something about the retro flirty shape of these frames that instantly appeals to my style.

My first pair of sunglasses were a pair of cat-eye Arnette Mantis (all the rage in high school). I bought two pairs in my teen years, and gave them up when larger rounder frames came around. Then I came across these Luella pair, that I SO regret not purchasing. They even went on sale, and I missed it!


But while perusing Net-a-Porter just now, I found these Linda Farrow Luxe pair (above) that almost equally tickle my fancy, but are about triple in price ($640). While I love sunglasses and live in the land of sunshine, I can't justify spending $600 on a pair, so the search for the perfect pair continues...

1 comment:

Edith Saylor Style said...

Just ordered a bunch for my showroom... swiping samples will be in full effect.