Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Inspiration


It's barely September, but as fast as the days go now, it'll be Halloween in no time. My inspiration for this year's costume comes from the Fall Dior RTW show. I loved this show from the beginning, and recently got the idea from a Dior Karlie Kloss ad in one of my September issues. LOVE the dark Johnny Depp-esque equestrian theme, and I may mix it with some vampire. I know, I know, vampires are so trendy. But I've always loved them, ever since my Buffy-watching days. Plus I think the two themes mesh well together. The idea in my head is to do one of the more dramatic looks (since it is Halloween, despite this being ready-to-wear) with the big leather coats, or a fur-trimmed sweater. I'd add one of the crazy mad hatter hats, a feminine frilly dress, ruffle otk socks, and crazy hair. I hope I can find all the items I need!

No comments: