Monday, August 09, 2010

Perfect Undies


Move over Cosabella!

Underwear has not always been one of the top categories in which I do most of my purchasing. Since it goes underneath and I'm always clothed, I can't enjoy its prettiness. Recently though, I've found a lot of my underwear to be too tight, causing fat rolls to push out and show through clothing (nasty), or uncomfortable due to ill fit. I decided I needed to invest in some good, high quality undies and had heard from several people that Hanky Panky and Cosabella were great. So I purchased pairs of both, but found Hanky Panky to be too big even in XS and Cosabella was pretty good, but a little overrated for the price. Both were also about $18 a pair, which is pretty expensive for just one pair of underwear.

This weekend I found myself in need of some emergency underwear. I only had one pair with me while staying at boyfriend's and hadn't packed extra. So while perusing Victoria's Secret, I found Pink's Cheeksters. They look very similar to the Cosabella Ever Low Rise thongs, and come in a variety of prints and solid colors. I got 5/$25, much better than the price tag of $18 for a single pair. When I got home and tried them on, I was amazed! They fit PERFECTLY, much better than Hanky Panky or Cosabella, and weren't too tight, loose, or anything. I got them in black, nude, blue w/ black lace and rhinestones (in photo), pink print, and blue and white stripes. I am not new to VS underroos, but have never found any particular style to fit that well (they have one line of really pretty underwear but that run EXTREMELY small). Now with their Cheeksters, however, my quest for perfect everyday underwear is over. I hope VS never discontinues these!

Get 'em here.

P.S. I kind of wanted to name this "perfect panties" for the alliteration but I don't like the word "panties". For some reason it's always sounded dirty to me.

No comments: