Friday, October 15, 2010

High




I get a high from shopping. When I find things I really like, my whole day gets better, and there's a happy tone in my normally very flat voice. I even say genuine hellos to people who are bitches to me at work. The elation I get from shopping makes me forgive!

My dilemma with places like H&M, F21, and Zara continues, but I can't help when I really like their stuff! For instance, I found this faux leather shearling jacket at H&M for $30. That's almost $20 cheaper than the F21 version, and I loved it even more. I also found this leopard drapey flowy dress and I had to have it. It looks kind of frumpy in the photo and you can see my super sexy nude bra strap, but the picture does it no justice.

I also got a possible dress (not pictured) for part of my Halloween costume, but it's pink and too big. I've been picturing my costume with a cream color dress, so we'll see if this works, but it could be more Valentiney than vampirey. I got it just in case I couldn't find anything else.

Oh, and if you're looking for a shearling jacket but can't afford the pricier versions, the H&M one is one of the best since it's super affordable and looks great on.

5 comments:

bemelodious said...

HEY this is the dress I was thinking of getting! Do you have the H&M iPhone app? It's cool b/c they have specials every so often, like 15% or 20% off coupons. It's also easy to bookmark items in the app.

Madeline said...

Yep I just got it AFTER I bought stuff. Maybe I can return and rebuy. The current coupon is some percentage off a jacket I think?

Madeline said...

Oh yeah and I ended up returning the leopardy looking dress.

bemelodious said...

why did you return the leopard dress? H&M app seems to offer coupons every month.

Madeline said...

I didn't really need it...and I got some stuff from Topshop instead.