Friday, October 15, 2010

Neapolitan



Do I look like a bowl of neapolitan ice cream?

This is the other dress I got but didn't have a picture for below. It definitely does NOT work for my costume. It's more lovey dovey happy than vampire, so I don't know what I was thinking. I don't want to be what the stereotype of a vampire is (all black), so I wanted to use lighter colors mixed with dark. But this dress does not work!

As a dress though, I quite like it. The waist was a bit big so I just grabbed a belt to cinch it in a bit. I think if I keep it I'd use a lighter color belt. An obi belt would probably be ideal.

2 comments:

Sutian said...

I love it! Keep it.

Madeline said...

Thanks... but I exchanged it! But I got the same dress in black in one size smaller. It worked better for my costume (though I don't know how my costume will look yet), and I'll be able to wear it after as a regular dress. It also doesn't look as cheapy polyestery as the lighter color!