Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I feel really guilty because I just went to the ghetto mall (it's the closest shopping to work!) and bought two pairs of cheap 100% synthetic material-ed shoes. One pair were just some slightly more stylish flip flop style black sandals. I needed some! And I needed them to be cheap! But now I'm questioning their cheapness because they're SO cheap, and I'm not even sure how good they look with what I needed them for. The sandals were from some super ghetto cheap store for $20 (should be cheaper). The other pair are the ones above from Forever21. I've always been against shoes from places like Forever21 because they're so cheaply made. Materials, craftsmanship, everything. But I tried these on and I really liked them. So guilty. AND when I got back to work I found these on their website that I like even better!


I also have to confess something else. I own ANOTHER pair of Forever21 shoes. I got them as a last minute thing for going out. They're some strappy heels. Wannabe Louboutins with a red sole. Those look good on my feet too! I can't give into all the synthetic faux suede and leather materials. But they're cheap and they look good! WHAT DO I DO?

No comments: