Thursday, November 12, 2009


I know I should post photos of when I'm wearing something worth posting, but I don't really have a good time to do it. The problem is mainly the lighting. In the morning, I'm in a rush to get ready and get to work. By the time I'm off work, it's too dark and I don't like the artificial lighting. I think clothing looks best in natural light. So here is one I had as my Facebook photo for a while, and really, the only one I have. It was outside work.

I know the belt is too big and sloppy looking, but that's just how it ended up in the photo. Normally I'd make sure it wasn't flopping over like that. Anyway, the skirt is Asos, the white shirt just a basic white shirt from Nordstrom BP I believe, I forget where the navy cardigan is from, DKNY opaque tights, BCBGirls basic black patent pumps, Zara belt, and Deere Colhoun bag.

No comments: