Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry...


You know what shampoo/conditioner sucks? Yeah, that one above. Organix Pomegranate Green Tea shampoo. Actually, this one isn't as bad as the Coconut Milk one, which sucks even more. I bought the Coconut Milk one first because I love coconut smell and it was buy one, get one free. But the shampoo and conditioner do nothing for my hair. It actually makes the texture worse than its natural texture. My hair ended up feeling dry and straw-like. Now maybe I'm a fool, but I bought the Pomegranate one after the coconut because I LOVED the smell. It smelled like an Anthropologie candle. Unfortunately, it had the same effect on my hair as the coconut one. My hair isn't even difficult to please when it comes to shampoo. I can use cheap shampoo and it'll be fine. Maybe it's because this kind is organic. I don't need my shampoo to be organic. I just want it to smell good and make my hair feel semi-soft (not TOO soft!).

If I could find this shampoo, I'd go back to it - Bed Head Manipulator.



This smells like a coconut tropical vacation. It smells great, lathers up great, and leaves my hair with the perfect smell and texture. More expensive, but way more worth it.

No comments: