Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jeggings


I've never been against jeggings, and I've actually always wanted a pair. I know a lot of people ask why not just wear regular skinny jeans? Because jeggings provide something that regular skinny jeans don't - comfort! They're so much softer and easier to move around in than a pair of denim jeans. The difference in comfort between jeans and leggings is huge. So I'd been looking on sites and found some I liked by Rachel Pally and a few others. They were all pretty reasonable in price (compared to actual jeans), but I couldn't commit to buying a pair for around $70 or so. Anyway, I found a pair last night at my always reliable H&M. They were only $20! And they have zips on the sides like a pair of Ksubis. Unlike actual jeans though, I'll have to wear them with longer shirts to cover the arse area. Although they have the denim look, they're still not real jeans and should be worn as leggings (at least the back pocketless ones).

No comments: