Thursday, November 12, 2009


Often in the midst of awake/asleep in the early mornings, I think of crazy things. I remember where that one receipt was that I couldn't find. I remember I need to do something that I otherwise had forgotten while awake. Today's early morning thought was knee socks and the whole 1995-Clueless look. I loved it when it was popular, even though I was only 10. I remember always wanting a pair of knee socks and the perfect skirt or dress to go with it. Unfortunately at 10, I wasn't able to find or get these. Anyway, I thought of this whole style as becoming popular again. Everything always comes back around, right? The 80s and early 90s have already returned. It's only time until Cher, Dionne, and Ty's style is all over the place. Little plaid skirts, baby tees, maryjanes, pastel (not so much my thang, I admit), mini backpacks. It'll be updated, probably a little more mature and less little girl-ish. In the meantime, I'll be stocking up on knee highs.

No comments: