Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clogged

Chanel Spring '10

Jeffrey Campbell Charlie

As posted a few times before, I love the Jeffrey Campbell Charlie clog. I missed my chance to preorder the black ones on the Singer22 site. I thought I'd have enough time, but waited and missed. Boo! Instead, I preordered the tan (ships in June!). Now, I'm not sure how I feel about the tan, since I think I actually would prefer the natural (above). I think the black is great for winter with tights, but the tan and natural colors would be perfect for summer and spring with bare legs and little dresses. SO, I've purchased both the tan in the Charlie style, and the Beige Wool in the Karl style. They were all that were available! I can't keep both so I'll have to decide when I get them. If there is anyway I could get the natural color, I'd pounce on it!

No comments: