Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leather Lurve


I REALLY wish I had $800-$1500 to throw down on a leather jacket like Rag & Bone's Bowery Leather Jacket above.

A high quality, classic leather jacket has been on my list of wants for a few years now (along with a perfume, a vintage men's watch, the Chanel Jumbo XL, the never-ending search for great basics, and others). It started when I spotted Ashley Olsen in a cute little cropped one, and when Kate Moss's first line for Topshop came out. I still love the Kate Moss one, with the asymmetrical cut and round collar. I've yet to find one as perfect as that one, but the Rag & Bone one comes very close.

I also love this Mike & Chris Dresden version (and several other of their leather jackets). The problem with this one is that aside from it being $825, I saw it on Hautelook for $200 and missed out. I was devastated! Since I knew I could've gotten it for $200, I couldn't get myself to spend 4x the amount.


So the search continues...

No comments: