Friday, February 05, 2010

I know my blog has been all over the place in terms of the title, themes, and photos ever since I started it in college, but it's all due to me growing, my tastes changing, and me figuring out what I want to focus on. I just went through some old posts from 2007 and while I still feel similarly towards most of what I wrote about, the outfits and things I put together aren't so much my style today. I try to keep the tone of this pretty casual. I'm not writing an essay, I'm just speaking as I think. I don't think in fancy words and semicolons, so why should my blog? I write whatever I like. This is mostly for me, not for anyone else. I hope for the most part that my tastes have only gotten better and a little more mature. It would suck to regress.

The photo above has nothing to do with this post, I just didn't want this to be all text. But isn't she cute? She's my little puggers. Look at her cute little Piggie face! Look at her cute little tongue and matching collar! Aside from fashion and the duh things that make people happy, photos and videos of little Piggers always makes me smile.

No comments: