Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Providence



These were taken a few months ago at Providence. We got the five course and one of the courses was some sort of pasta where they brought out this huge ass truffle and shaved it all over my food. Throughout the meal I was threatening to take that truffle lump and run out the door with it. Nevermind that my shoes were difficult to walk in and such a feat would leave me in truffle prison.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here right NOW, but I've been in a funky mood tonight (I just typed "wood" instead of mood first, see?) so just accept it and move along...

P.S. R Kells always jokes about how big my head is, but is head is WAY bigger. What a jerk.

2 comments:

The Queen of Hearts said...

Providence, RI? That's so funny if so because I was there a few times this past summer.


The Red Queen

Madeline said...

Haha, I wish Providence, RI! Actually just Providence, the restaurant here on Melrose in LA.