Monday, November 08, 2010

Vampy



I don't have many pictures of me from Halloween, just these few. I'm excited to move the wine leather coat into my regular wardrobe. I purchased it months ago just for my costume, but wouldn't have if I knew I couldn't wear it as a non-costume coat as well. Actually, all parts of my costume were items of clothing meant for regular wear, except the hat. I was scared it would look like a normal outfit, so I threw in the hat and depended on heavy makeup to costume it up.

You can't see the bottom half of my costume, but it was just the rest of the length of my coat, matching wine colored otk socks, and black heels.

P.S. In the top picture you can see a bit of skin on a girl in bikini bottoms and not much else. I had to crop the rest out because the naked dancer chicks with huge exposed gazongas were going to steal the spotlight away from me in the picture!

2 comments:

Edith Saylor Style said...

Soo cute! I would totally rock it as normal. :) Do it.

The Queen of Hearts said...

Your hair is absolutely stunning! I can't believe how much it radiates in each picture. You are such a lucky girl.

The Red Queen