Monday, November 27, 2006

continuation of 'target fun'

Other things at Target this weekend that irked my interest (so the word "irk" is bad... I make it good!):

Behnaz Sarafpour Stretch Bermuda Shorts. I don't really think I'd ever wear these because bermuda shorts aren't really my thang, but they looked well made and seemed like they'd work well for work. The reviewers give them five stars.



Behnaz Brocade Skirt. I like this, it's very festive for Christmas and such, but I'm afraid it would be like a big balloon on me. Still like it from what I've seen in magazines and such, though.

Behnaz Stretch Velvet Skirt. I like velvet, high rises, and purply colors. So this skirt is good. Again, very Christmassy.


Behnaz A-List Princess dress. They had only ONE left and it was in MY size, but alas, I did not get it. I wasn't sure of when I'd wear it, if I ever even would. But now that I think about it, for $44.99, I'd FIND somewhere to wear it to! I know one day will come where I'll need a little dress and I won't have it. And I'll think of the time I was at home and at Target and it was there and the last one... and I didn't get it. Regret!

Mossimo Ruffleneck Cami. Simple and flowy, not in a pregger chick way.

I also found some Hello Kitty goodies in a glass case that came with matching Hello Kitty jewelry boxes. There was one little charm bracelet that caught my attention, and the second time I went to Target I asked to see it. Then I asked the price. "$199.99". First I thought he said "$1.99" so I got excited. Then I realized it was ONE HUNDRED NINETY NINE dollars. That was when I quickly told him no. Since when does Target sell $199.99 Hello Kitty charm bracelets? Unless it was Tarina Tarantino, which I don't think it was. It looked much cheaper than that. I could get a real kitty for 60 bucks at my local Petco.

There was a lot more, but not all of it is online so I'll end it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought being irked was a bad thing

Madeline said...

Is it? Well IRK is good to me!