Monday, November 13, 2006

vintage goodies

I am awake at nearly 4am, and I decided to make a post on my not-so-new and newer finds (well, four of them). I am random and spontaneous like this. Anyhoot, these are four of my favorite newold items:

Gucci camera style bag. (authentic) I want the doctor's bag. It is love, in purse form. This and the LV Speedy25 in both monogram canvas and the cerises.
White VERYSMALL white bag with bow. The strap is detachable so it can become a clutch. I have yet to use it this way. This was like, $8.
$5.99 necklace that is just huge and incredible. It jingles when I wear it.
Red supersoft boots with bows. Very versatile boots that can be worn in so many different ways. I have yet to wear them two times, red shoes seem to attract a lot of attention. Well at least on the streets of Pumpkinland, on my way to the fun of superskinny Tsubi ankle zips.

As stated in one of my first posts, I am on the hunt for boots in all colors. It is a difficult hunt, but we will continue to fight. We will not settle for brands such as Nine West or Steve Madden to find our boots because they are not original, but instead a modern knockoff of their older no-name ancestors of the 70s and 80s for about four or five times the price. Oh we will succeed, my friend.

No comments: