Monday, November 27, 2006

The Row


THE ROW by Mary-Kate and Ashley

This weekend I picked up the latest issue of Teen Vogue with Mary-Kate on the cover (there's another with Ashley on the cover as well). In it, they talk about their new couture line, THE ROW (not in all caps, just my excitement). In the articles, they were very secretive and the magazine only lets us know that it involves cashmere, leggings, and tshirts. It'd be interesting to see this line since they've only done their little girl line, which doesn't so much tickle my fancy. I like Mary-Kate's style when she's not too homeless looking, and Ashley's more sophisticated taste (it has inspired me to find Oliver Peoples Tara sunglasses and a fitted cropped black leather jacket). So you can understand my excitement when I checked fashionlogie and found that they've let the line loose! In Barneys only. I like the simple white tank top and their simplicity theme. Simple things that are well made and pay attention to fit and fabric always look the best and feel the best to wear. Forget all the trends (well not really, but remember the basics)! It's out! LET'S GO TO BARNEYS.

No comments: