Friday, November 17, 2006

up down turn around please don't let me hit the ground

The title has nothing to do with what I'm going to post, I'm just listening to the song (Temptation by New Order). Anyhoots, besides the realization that I need more tops in all forms (shirts, sweaters, jackets), these items are also on my [realistic] to get list:

A nude lipstick. All my lipsticks (a total of TWO) are MAC because Robert Smith of The Cure says they work and stay on like no other, but possibly I can branch out to other good lipstick brands? Nude is supposed to be all over the place, like plaid, but so far I'll stick with the nude lipstick. The nude shoes can come later. Haven't grown to like nude much yet. Too...naked (hence the name nude, I suppose).

Behnaz Sarafpour? I want to go check out Target's new goodies. What's with the news of Target selling Coach and Dooney? Trying to be more upscale, like a department store? Well, we'll see.

Dolce Vita boots? Possibly, I'm not quite sure how I feel about the heel of them yet. But I love the buckles. The white and gold heels below are also Dolce Vita. Dolce Vita is my current shoe luvah.

More jumpers. Whatever colors. Just more jumpers. And empire-waisted dresses. Like Edie Sedgwick. Who wants to go see Factory Girl with me when it comes out? Even though Sienna Miller is a copycat of Kate Moss, the movie still looks interesting.

Galoshes? Or some sort of warm winter boot. More of a necessity than a want, but hey.

And as always, I am on the constant lookout for boots in all colors. Boots add tons to a blah blah outfit. That is, if you do it right.

I also still love the LV Speedy 25. I'm going to see if I can find a good vintage one. A girl in my class has a vintage Speedy and it still looks really good. I don't care for the "status symbol" or whatever that people think comes with owning one. I like how it LOOKS. I don't care that tons of other people have the monogram canvas, I will make it look better. I don't care for other styles such as the Alma or the Noe, or tons others. I like this one for how it's shaped and just how it looks in general, and I don't want one that's trying to be it. I want the real thing. The darkened patina that comes with it over time looks good too. And it can be taken from day to night. It's also big and fits tons of stuff and lasts a long time. It's this or a vintage Gucci doctor's bag, but that doesn't go with as much because of the green and red stripe. The new Damier Azur line is out as well -- the feminized Damier (light blue and creamish).

I never stop wanting.

No comments: