Friday, November 03, 2006

Little Big Girls


Another reason why fall is the best season for fashion: jumpers! I love jumpers, and most dresses with an empire waist and square-neck. They remind me of little girl dresses since the empire waist gives it a cutesy youthful look. You can wear them on their own, with jeans, with sweaters, with tights, with everything. I have a white one I got in the summer that Nordstrom and Urban Outfitters both sold. The crappy quality photo is my headless body in it (and some Michael Kors boots that were immediately returned - but I do love them so). So what if my Nerd (brother) told me I looked like a muffin in it? I also have a black jumper, and today I bought a black turtleneck to wear underneath my white jumper with tights and boots or something. I'm in the process of trying all this on to see what works.

No comments: