Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wishlist

Funny how shortly after my last post, I want some Coach galosh-type boots. Proof that their shoes are better than their bags (well not really proof, but proof that I like the shoes more). Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. I feel these will come in handy during the rainy season, even if it doesn't rain much in Southern California. But I hate having wet feet and worrying that suede on my boots will get ruined. I also hate it when the bottoms of jeans get wet from puddles and such, so these galoshes will be nice. I wanted some last year, but never got around to it. There's a pair on the website, but I'm not sure if they're the same. They don't look magnificent on their own, but once paired with the right ensemble I think they will work.

I am on the hunt for tops. All tops, including jackets and sweaters. I realize I have tons of shoes and jeans, but what about the tops? Serious lackage in that department. So I've found these, and wish for my imaginary sugar daddy to buy me them all:

It's orange and has big buttons and a nice cut. I love it. Price? $228. Don't have that kind of dough. Sugar daddy, donde estas?

$88. Do-able for the Sugar Daddy. I like girliness. Ribbons, ruffly sleeves, skirted thingamabobs (without pregger effect). Partly why I loved Santino. That purple Barbie challenge dress? I'd give up my first born for that.

Pretty in Pink. I was never a big pink person, but certain shades and styles will win me over. Like this one at $118. Look at that big ass ribbon/bow. Oh so pretty.


$198 and perfectly disheleved. I love the collar and asymmetry.

They are all from Anthropologie. Sugar Daddy! Take note.

No comments: