Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ralph

These are some Ralph Lauren goodies on my Xmas list. Xmas list to dear sweet Santa Claus. Buddy the elf can pass the message on.

Big Pony Polo. I love the gigantic polo! I like the navy one the best, and the "3" on the right sleeve adds to it.

Classic Navy Blazer. Boys 2-7. Hopefully it wouldn't be too wide. I have no idea what size I'd be though, since it's for little little boys. I'm a little little girl though so it's alright. I also like the boys herringbone one and the velvet:


Isn't it great to be a girl and be able to wear boys clothes? And not just boys, but little baby boys. I'm the size of a starving ethiopian eight year old, by the way. This is the picture at the top of the site where I got the pictures from:




Don't be making snarky comments about me being too small. It comes in handy.

1 comment:

Tim said...

That polo shirt is really popular. FYI, Ralph Lauren 30% off till 12/3 -> More holiday discounts. My cool Christmas gifts. Merry Christmas!