Wednesday, March 10, 2010

F*** Me Gently With a Chainsaw







When I was 17, my friend and I walked into Blockbuster without any idea as to what movie we wanted to rent. We decided to blindly walk down an aisle, close our eyes, and pick one. I forget which of us pointed it out, but we ended up with Heathers. It looked fun, so we took the Winona Ryder/Christian Slater flick home and watched it.

I really didn't remember much about the movie afterwards, just that it surprised me with the murder and all. My boyfriend recently suggested we watch it again (him for the first time) and he thought I'd like the fashion. Funny, because I don't remember the fashion the first time around, but definitely did when I watched it again.

GIANT shoulders, plaid prints, and big f'd up 80s hair dominated the film. I couldn't find many photos online, but I did enjoy Winona's outfit in the last photo. It was something I would probably wear today. Maybe I can whip up something similar to it.

Excuse the crass title of this post. It's a line from the movie.

No comments: