Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Three




Three of my favorite runway models - Abbey Lee, Liu Wen, and Gemma Ward. When asked about favorite models, the most well-known are always the Victoria's Secret gals. Now don't get me wrong, the Alessandras and Marissa Millers are of understandable popularity, but what about the equally if not more interesting looking girls? The high fashion world and commercial world sees beauty differently, and I tend to agree with the more fashiony side. I'm looking forward to Miss Ward's return to modeling after a brief weight-related hiatus. She was the model for a while, so it's no shocker that she was also one of my favorites. Another favorite? Abbey Lee Kershaw. She's got that intriguing look that is similar to Gemma's - striking, enchanting- and has been a designer favorite for several seasons now. And of course, with being the first Asian girl to grace the VS runways last year, Liu Wen is another top contender. Plus, she's got some major cheekbones. Well, what more can I say? I can't help my tastes, the commercial faces are no doubt attractive, but I tend to see the most beauty in the less common, more exotic, and the Australian doll faces.

No comments: