Friday, March 05, 2010




I've never blogged about Zara as a store before, but I think it's the perfect shop for high-fashion, runway-inspired pieces. Every time I go, I hit the fitting room with at least six items (a lot for me!). It's where I found my boots that I love so much and several little blazers that fit perfectly. I enjoy H&M as well, but I find that Zara quality and fit seems to be better, especially in the Zara Woman line. The TRF line tends to fit well too, but that's probably because I never went through puberty.

Zara shoes and jackets are probably my favorites, but I really enjoy everything. I found a pair of brown leather Chloe-esque shorts (pictured) a while ago, but they were too long and too big in general for me to pull off. I'm so glad they made an application for the iPhone, but I wish they'd also allow shopping online! What is it with these Euro brands that like to make things available only in stores?

A few of my favorites above.

No comments: