Thursday, March 04, 2010



I'm looking to add some interest to my big loose shirt look (I often reserve this look for fat days, but the following cannot be applied to such), and switching up the brassiere seems to be a great substitute to the usual undertank. Next time I'm at a Bloomingdales, VS, Anthro, or basically anywhere that sells underroos, I plan on picking up some lacy bandeau bras in a variety of colors. Since I wasn't blessed with big knockers, I can wear one of these under a semi-sheer top or loose tank without appearing too provocative or tarty.

I think several styles will do, but it has to be pretty. No nude (although I do love nude bras, I wear them maybe 99% of the time), thick-strapped, maternity bras. Think delicate, dainty, pretty. They're quite impractical, really, but this is not about that.

Remember to keep everything else covered up. It's all about taste!

No comments: